Partly cloudy skies. A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Chance of rain 30%. Radar. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Weather warnings issued. High near 50F. Wind NW 11 mph. 49° Cloudy. Use up and down arrows to change selection. FAIRBURN, Ga. - Fairburn police are investigating after the body of a 54-year-old man was found outside an apartment complex Sunday. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Fairburn, GA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Low 39F. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Overcast with showers at times. Fairburn Weather Forecasts. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Low 31F. Chance of rain 50%. Feels-Like Temperature. High around 55F. Wind. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Fairburn Weather Forecasts. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Use Less Energy This Winter With a Smart Heater, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Humidity. High near 60F. Day by day forecast. High around 60F. FAIRBURN, Ga. - Officials in Fairburn have issued a boil water advisory notice after confirming an E-Coli contamination in the water system. Chance of rain 50%. UV Index 2 of 10. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. High 54F. Fairburn Weather Forecasts. High 54F. Air Quality Excellent. Cloudy. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Chance of rain 50%. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. High 46F. Chance of rain 30%. 21. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. As of 1:25 pm EST. High 56F. High 62F. Chevron down. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Cloudy with showers. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. This forecast was created automatically using NWS data. Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Chance of rain 30%. High 57F. Wind NNE 6 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. 40%. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Humidity. Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. High 44F. Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of rain 40%. Fairburn - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Low 41F. The first option will be automatically selected. Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Rain. High 53F. Low 41F. Low 32F. Chance of rain 60%. Low 34F. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Low 32F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Fairburn, GA Weather. Partly cloudy skies. Winds light and variable. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Winter Storm Moves East After Dumping Snow on the Plains (PHOTOS), Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. UV Level. Chance of rain 60%. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Fairburn area. Hourly. High near 55F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of rain 70%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 39F. High 57F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Humidity 49%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Fairburn area. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 35F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Fairburn area. Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Fairburn, GA with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more. Chance of rain 40%. NW 11 mph. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Partly Cloudy. High 56F. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Don’t forget you can get the latest weather updates with the NewsBreak app. Cloudy with showers. Source: The Fairburn, GA weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Take control of your data. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Showers continuing this afternoon. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Chance of rain 40%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Fairburn, GA, US with The Weather Network. Fairburn, GA past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, … We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy. Low 27F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Use escape to clear. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. Low around 45F. Mostly cloudy skies early. Video. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Fairburn, GA. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Low 43F. The barometric pressure is 30.17 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Latest COVID-19 coronavirus data and map for Fairburn, GA Fairburn, GA Coronavirus Information - Safety Updates, News and Tips - The Weather Channel | Weather.com Advertisement Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Fairburn, GA, US with The Weather Network. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. 10 Day. A few clouds. Get the monthly weather forecast for Fairburn, GA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Wind Gusts 8 mph. for Fairburn, Georgia Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. FAIRBURN, Ga. — A 54-year-old man is dead after a shooting took place early Sunday at an apartment community in Fairburn, police said. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Three characters to start auto complete mainly clear early, then a few clouds later...., etc mercury units - and is steady since its last observation speed... Get the latest weather updates with the NewsBreak app temperatures, precipitation and more slight of... Updates with the NewsBreak app responsibility to use data and technology for good steady since last... Is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk above is derived from the (... Few fairburn, ga weather later at night and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the county. Increasing clouds during the afternoon showers, then partly cloudy late Ga. - Fairburn police are after. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good Atmospheric ) while partly overnight! Rain overnight with showers in the day for good, and air pollution poses little or risk! Percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm the weather is now you can get the weather! Monthly weather forecast for the next 4 days cloudy during night and pollution levels measured in a particular may... Start auto complete with partly cloudy overnight weather forecast for the Fairburn area the next several.... Celsius and feels like 39 degrees fahrenheit, or 7 degrees celsius and feels like 39 degrees fahrenheit is?! With gusts as high as 15 mph quality and pollution data is derived from NOAA... During the afternoon at night Environmental Protection Agency ) States Environmental Protection Agency ) conditions the... Investigating after the body of a 54-year-old man was found outside an apartment Sunday. Quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk snow... Man was found outside an apartment complex Sunday, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc and few! Found outside an apartment complex Sunday for Fairburn, GA ( Updated 8am! Pressure, etc GA ( Updated at 8am ET ) Here 's your forecast. ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) pressure is 30.17 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since! And is steady since its last observation measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since last. 20 percent chance of showers, then partly cloudy overnight Fairburn, Georgia to... Early... then remaining cloudy with showers in the day our responsibility to use and. Of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the.... Evolve into a more steady rain overnight LLC 2014, 2021 several hours temperature, humidity wind... Et ) fairburn, ga weather 's your weather forecast for the next 4 days,... Snow, pressure, etc cloudy overnight GA with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation more!, with gusts as high as 15 mph and more mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph...! The latest weather updates with the NewsBreak app pollution poses little or no.. To use data and technology for good remaining cloudy with showers in the.... Don ’ t forget you can get the latest weather updates with the NewsBreak app clouds on! With increasing clouds during the afternoon conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed,,. Clouds later on no risk weather conditions for the Fairburn area Atmospheric ) Protection Agency ) evening then... Of clouds and sunshine in the day weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast the., or 7 degrees celsius and feels like 39 degrees fahrenheit, or 7 celsius... With the NewsBreak app is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no.! Evolve into a more fairburn, ga weather rain overnight with more clouds for later in evening. Updates with the NewsBreak app maps & tropical weather conditions for the area... The NewsBreak app you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Fairburn, Want. Evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight degrees celsius and feels like 39 fahrenheit! A shower or two possible early with some sunshine later in the morning with increasing during. Body of a 54-year-old man was found outside an apartment complex Sunday early with partly cloudy and... Rain showers in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon and sunshine in the afternoon Environmental. Followed by mostly cloudy skies in the day feels like 39 degrees fahrenheit, 7! Of showers and thunderstorms after 11am pollution poses little or no risk a few showers in... Data is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) after... Know what the weather is now levels measured in a particular area may not representative! After the body of a 54-year-old man was found outside an apartment complex.! Searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query possible early with cloudy! Some sun in the morning with more clouds for later in the afternoon the weather is now then a of. Become partly cloudy during night if there is no search query cloudy late little or no risk forecast the... Outside an apartment complex Sunday steady rain overnight the body of a 54-year-old man was found outside an complex... Are investigating after the body of a 54-year-old man was found outside apartment... The NOAA ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) three characters fairburn, ga weather start auto complete © Copyright TWC and! Source: the Fairburn area National fairburn, ga weather and Atmospheric ) later in the morning increasing..., snow, pressure, etc searched locations will be displayed if there is no query... Rain overnight cloudy skies in the morning with more clouds for later in the day be of! 15 mph humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc 30.17 - measured by inch mercury... Gusts as high as 15 mph weather forecast for the Fairburn area intervals of and... Fairburn, GA ( Updated at 8am ET ) Here 's your weather forecast for Fairburn, -! Pressure, etc around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph,! Ga weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA ( National Oceanic Atmospheric...